Olivia Fok

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 20, 2013

Yesterday - 2 months 1 week 5 days & today - 2 months 1 week 6 days

Crashed out. Was the word that best describes yesterday, to the extend when we reached home at 9 plus at night I was dem high while wiping Oli. My soul had gone to dreamland.

Again, overslept and was woken up by the painful engorgement. At the same time, Oli was making noises in her cradle at 4am. Then I remember hb fed her at 1am for her last feed. If hb had not fed her, I might have to throw the 120ml of milk which I left outside of fridge since 10pm.

Yesterday I had a hard time to coax her into her afternoon nap and as a result, she slept at 7pm while I was expressing at Paragon's nursing room and all the way till this morning 730am with 2 feeds in between, 930pm and 1am. That goes the same for today, she took 1 power nap at 130pm and 345pm where we have to resort to pacifier to make her to go into deep sleep.

Now, she's asleep in her cradle and we are watching tv in peace!

Yesterday, grouchy her because lack of sleep.



Today, when she refused to nap:



- Posted using BlogPress from Connie's iPhone

Location:Redhill Road,Bukit Merah,Singapore

No comments: